Monday, September 21, 2009

Pull over...

I decided to go for a run at night to the store to get some orange juice. Nothing wrong with a simple run during the night. Completely normal, or so i thought. As I was sprinting across the street and over the hill of grass back to my room I saw a cop car. He stopped for me to let me pass the street which I ran past him thinking nothing of it until he followed me and got out of his car. and called me over to him. I was thinking to myself"what the hell is going on...i stole stuff last week..i mean". The cop car then ask me" why am i running?" and I responded honestly, because I felt like it and im heading back to my room...and thinking it couldn't get any weirder he asks for my ID...like the idiot I am I was thinking"want my registration to run too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment