Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Said What?????>...............

I have a niece who seems to know all the stupid people....literally(shes probably got a personal ad on some dating site searching for them.....could u imagine the wording) . She is forever telling me of their idiot exploits but there is one that tops all others on the idiot scale (and before you ask, no i have no idea what constitutes the scale as i just made it up). Now before we get into this i should say some of this material may be unsuitable for certain viewers ....say the prudes who think some things are "forbidden" or the psychos who think any orifice is supposed to be glued shut and never mentioned. I know every woman knows what a douche is and if you don't.....for petes sake go out and get one because that smell is probably you. Anyway my nieces friend had never used one and my niece explained to her how to use it so she goes into the bathroom for about ten minutes then she comes back out and exclaims "Oh my god, it was running back out" (Darwin award please). Now my question is....is she always that stupid or is she making a special effort? And exactly where did she think it was going to go? Apparently she thinks she has a water retaining vagina (the Venus fly trap comes to mind) that was wrong i know lol...................

No comments:

Post a Comment