Monday, August 24, 2009

The Blame Game

Recently i went over to a relatives house to borrow their internet. I am sitting there typing when i hear the baby crying....keep in mind that this baby is a newborn. Shrugging it off, i am thinking that the parents are in the room with it. Surely you wont leave the baby alone, but after a while it never stops and i begin to wonder, but before i can do anything i see the mother and father walk in the house and hear it then they break into a sprint, and run to take care of the baby. I am just here minding my own business when the father comes to me and glares at me asking me"Didn't you hear the baby crying?", and my response to him was "yeah i heard the baby, but thought you were with her". Seriously i never thought you'd leave a baby alone in the room, and then not only leave the room but leave the house with no one taking care of the child or asking someone to take of the baby for you. Its a little sad that you have to pass a test to drive, but any idiot can be a parent!!! It was almost as if he was blaming me because they had left the baby alone....i think they should be careful and not let their brains go to their head........

No comments:

Post a Comment