Monday, August 3, 2009

"Sagging"

There is an evil among us and its called........"Sagging". We have all seen it. You're walking with your family when out of nowhere, you see it, right there in front of you is the culprit with their pants down so far that you can see their underwear and not just the top of them. Its almost as if they think you woke up that morning thinking "gee, wouldn't it be nice if i saw someones boxers today". Here's my thing , if i wanted to see shit stained sponge-bobs, i would join a laundry service...........

1 comment:

  1. I see more friggin' droopy-drawered black-assed boxer-wearin' thug wanna-be's walkin' down the street in front o' me than I care to. Sometimes I feel like grabbin' them suckers by the waistband and yankin' 'em up just hard enuff to give 'em a huge wedgie!

    ReplyDelete