Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ready,Set,Race!!!!..Wait......Race?

I will be the first to
admit I totally have road rage...not the get out of my car and start shooting kind of course. I am smart enough not to carry a gun ,and I take my med's regularly thank you, but I got to say there are some people out there that just take the proverbial cake when it comes to this perfectly rational affliction. The kind that do make you want to turn your road rage into road kill. One of them just happens to be my stepfather, I am not sure he realizes how comical it is to the passengers in the vehicle with him or I am sure he would get right on stopping it. Instead of him finding the perfectly obvious reason for his fellow drivers to be breaking the rules of the road or maybe admit his own fault, no he starts getting all belligerent, and begins spouting racial slurs or any other insult that he can think of which is pretty limited I would say. The really sad thing is that the buck does not stop with him, there are thousands like him. I really don’t see how being of a certain race affects your driving ability, but hey they say ignorant is bliss so these people must be in heaven…

No comments:

Post a Comment