Friday, August 21, 2009

Supply List

When i went to school, the supply list was pretty basic. But i have noticed as my children move up in grades that it seems they need so much more than any student could possibly ever use in a years time. I realize they have the teachers wish list, but I'm talking about the fact that they need 20 different colored folders when they have roughly seven or eight classes......yes i can see how my child would need to distinguish his red math folder from his other red math folder like hes taking a multitude of the same classes....And since when is math so difficult that it requires a calculator? Over the years, two different teachers have informed me of this notion. In that case, i feel sorry for Pythagoras and Archimedes what with them having to do it in their head and all.........

No comments:

Post a Comment