Friday, August 28, 2009

These Kids Today???!!!!!?

Has anyone noticed how disturbingly different kids are today or is that just me? First of all, they are way out of control and the ironic thing is apparently no ones to blame. At the risk of sounding like my grandparents, kids were not anything like that when i was a child and no I'm not older than dirt. When did every child in America become a "victim"? Don't get me wrong, i am in no way saying that there are not any victims, but sometimes it seems like everyone is claiming to be a victim of something. Telling them to make a mental note would be useless as their obviously out of paper. I am not excluding my own children in this...i actually got turned into CPS for giving my child "chores", and my child is the one who made the claim. Here is my thing, I think the biggest problem starts with the DHS/CPS system by tying parents hands, and rewarding people for being lazy. People, as parents, we need to wake up and realize what type of children we are raising and stop letting them make the rules. I am not sure about you but i am not all that keen on "Dexter droopy drawers" being my future...........

No comments:

Post a Comment