Thursday, August 13, 2009

Speechless

Have you ever been talking and then all of a sudden you tell the person in front of you...I'm speechless and then the room gets quiet and they stare at you like you're some sorta weirdo for pointing out the obvious? Why on earth do we say we are speechless...if we are speechless we should remain that way and not insult ourselves by pointing it out. I'm sure people will get the hint when you are speechless or just think your rude. We have all done it but why i say? Why??!! Is there like some crossed wire in our brain or this little inner demon telling us to say we are speechless??! I am thinking maybe i can cut that out although i might want to go to medical school before making too many incisions. After reading that, i realize there is something seriously wrong with me, i should learn from my parents mistakes and use birth control. Wait, i just insulted myself....oh well, no one can say i am not an equal opportunity offender and that offending anyone does not exclude me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment